Our School App is the schools’ official platform for current parents/students and provides a “Single Point Of Engagement” on all school related matters.
The App is intuitively designed, easy to use and packed with features which will centralise your engagement with the school and digitise many of the current paper based processes.
The main features include:
All communications for parents will be published through the App. This includes general school news, important notifications, individual personal notifications, notice boards, photo galleries, school calendar and notes from parents.
From August 2023 all attendance notes (absence, late and permission to leave) must be sent through your App before 08:30 am. This will allow school staff time to process your form(s). Forms submitted after 08:30 may not be processed until the following day.
All forms and documents which require your approval and signature can be submitted through the App.
Parents can access their son’s VSware account in “one tap” through the Home Menu on the App.
The App payments solution will send an alerted notification to parents when a payment is due. Simply “Tap” the notification and the payment will open, add to cart and checkout.
The information and resources sections of the app puts frequently referenced information at your fingertips.
Guardian(s) Mobile numbers:
The school must have current mobile numbers for both parents/guardians to enable you to download the App.
The App is available for both Android and Apple. Simply download and register with your mobile number.
Don’t forget to check your phone settings to ensure that notifications for the App are turned on.
The links to download the App and the steps to register are available here:
- Download the App from Google Play or Apple Store
- Open the App
- Click “Register”
- Review the Terms & Conditions
- Tick the “I have read and agree” box
- Click “I accept”
- Select “Parent/Guardian”
- Enter your mobile phone number
- This MUST be the number you have already supplied to the school
- Click “Next”
- You will receive then receive a text message
- Open the text message to see your OTP (One -Time Password)
- Enter the code into the App
- Click “Next”
- You will be shown your name and phone number
- You will see your child/childrens names and Year Group
- If all is correct – Click “Yes, these are my children”
- You will now be asked to add your email address
- Create a password
- Confirm the password
- Click “Include signature here”
- Add your signature to the screen
- Once you have added your signature click “Register”
- You will receive an email confirming your registration
- Open the App
- Top left hand corner – Click on the 3 lines
- The list of App features will be shown
The App developer, Unique Schools, will provide technical support directly to parents.
Please email email@example.com with any App related queries providing your name, mobile number, our school name and the nature of your query.